Altamont Old Stone House Inn Policy
If you have any questions, we would love to help.
- Breakfast is served between 8:30 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. Check in times are 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. — Check out is 11 a.m.
- We are a small inn and have minimal staff, therefore we plan our days around check in (3 to 6 p.m.) and check out (11 a.m.) times. If you are going to be delayed for check in, please give us a courtesy call (518-861-0200). Our room rates (see room description section) are based on double occupancy. Please add an extra $35.00 per night for each additional person. Additional people arriving with no reservation might not be accommodated.
- Guests using outside recreational facilities and services do so at their own risk, additional services offered to customers are used at their own risk whether performed in house or outside.
- We are sorry, but the inn cannot accommodate pets. There is a exceptional local kennel that excepts short and long-term boarding for your pet if the need arises. For more information, visit Altamont Country Kennels
- SMOKING POLICY: Guests choosing to disregard our non-smoking policy will have their reservations cancelled immediately. The balance of their room rental monies will be forfeited. Further, we will be compensated for lost revenue by smokers whose smoking renders a room unacceptable for incoming guests. A Cleaning Fee of $250.00 will be Charged for Smoking, Cooking or Pets in rooms.
- CANCELLATION CONDITIONS: Rooms booked for a Monday through Thursday evening stay require a 48 hour cancellation notice. Rooms booked for a Friday, Saturday or Sunday evening stay require a 7 day cancellation notice. Penalty assessed for late cancellation notice is one (1) night’s room rate plus tax.*Rates are subject to change without notice.